Products & Services -
Everyone’s expectations and requirements are very different when it comes to attending exhibitions, especially for the first time.
You may have a “booth” or “shell scheme”; traditionally supplied in 3 metre square increments, and the costs for each increment, usually include, side and back walls, carpet tiles, 2 floodlights and a fascia panel, showing your company name or the service you offer, or both.
It is a space that requires a display that reflects the money and time you have invested...most importantly, it also reflects your level of professionalism. So, by investing a bit more and having a quality display produced, you have not only, taken a giant leap in front of your competitors, but you now have a display that is versatile enough to use in most situations, is easy to install, update and maintain and will service you very well for years to come.
On the other hand, you may have an existing custom display that requires more space and is accessible or open from all angles. This is known as an “island space” or “space only” and it is accepted that these types of displays travel with their own flooring, lighting, signage etc.
The bigger the display, means the bigger the cost, on or off-site storage will be required, along with fork lifting, special power requests, not to mention, rigging of dedicated signage and special lighting.
It can be a daunting experience for the uninitiated and Graphic Elements can take all that worry and hassle away from you when we become your dedicated Project Manager.
Because most exhibition displays and stands are custom produced, we can only show some examples of what we have done for clients in the past...we look forward to showing your stand, to you.
- We can be your eyes & ears in Adelaide!
- Over 30 years experience in the exhibition & signage industry
- Venue/site measurements taken
- Photographs and/or videos supplied on CD/DVD
- Full report supplied
- Queries & requests handled with organisers/venue management
- Licensed to drive forklift & qualified to test & tag
- Short term storage & transport can be arranged
- Local knowledge and supply service for all forgotten or urgent items – hardware, electrical, digital printing, signage
Contact us now before you quote, build, pack or send anything!
EGO is a revolutionary new concept for merchandising displays and exhibition building.
Use these 3 items to create nearly any shape and size display.
- 10 year warranty
- No visual structure
- Can be assembled in virtually any shape size or configuration
- Can mount heavy items such as LCD’s, product showcases and shelves
- Completely tool-free assembly
- High quality, European designed product
- To keep things GREEN, EGO can be easily reused, reconfigured and recycled
- Packs down into very small sizes, very lightweight and is perfect for interstate and overseas travel.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to options and ideas...